RGF has been serving the FMCG industry for many years providing first class logistics services across the UK
FMCG Goods (fast moving consumer goods) are normally perishable items which are delivered in bulk. These items can be food stuffs such as soft drinks and toiletries or disposable electronic goods such as low end disposable cameras. FMCG goods offer a profitable market solution for retailers as the items are low cost and with good profit margins.
As the items are normally supplied in bulk, these goods offer a fairly unique challenge to a logistics company. Storage for instance, is more complicated since the range of products may be diverse and with the high volumes involved, stock management and product picking is an important consideration. Thankfully RGF Logistics Limited can handle all your FMCG transportation and logistics needs. We have been in business for over 40 years and have a wealth of experience in dealing with companies operating in the FMCG sector.
- Goods transportation utilising our own haulage fleet which includes over a 100 vehicles and more than 150 trailers
- Moffett fork lifts and tail lifts
- Dedicated warehousing in Birmingham
- Full 3PL warehousing services including pick and pack and pallet picking
- Back office systems including inventory management, vehicle tracking and online electronic POD's